|GAS ENGINEER AND PLUMBER POSITIONS|
Mountjoy is the leading service provider of building and maintenance support across southern England. We have an excellent reputation for delivering flexible, tailored services, including new builds, refurbishments and rolling programmes of works across all building types and in both the public and private sectors.
There are currently opportunities within our Newport Isle of Wight Maintenance Team for a Plumber and Gas Engineer to work on Gas and Renewable Energy installations and servicing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To carry out the right work at the right time; which means a quality job completed efficiently in a safe, clean and tidy way.
The top 5 important things you will do are:
1. Introduce yourself to tenants, showing your ID when you arrive on site
2. Make a decision yourself on the right repair the tenant or property needs (not wants)
3. Diagnose a job fully before starting work, identifying the materials you need and other trades that are required. Phone into the Operations Centre / Supervisor (depending upon Workflow) and give your estimated completion time, your materials order and to book future visits
4. Keep the tenant up to date with what is happening and is going to happen on their job, asking to see the repair and for any other repairs
5. Use your skills and experience to carry our a quality job in a safe, efficient way.
ABOUT we PERSON
• Gas - Gas Safe Registered, ACS Gas covering domestic boilers and Hot Water, Fires, Cookers and Analysis
• Plumbing - N/Q level 2 (minimum) Level 3 (desirable)
• BPEC or equivalent course for Installation of Air Source Heat Pumps and/or Solar Thermal (desirable)
The hourly rate is competitive, working hours are 40 per week (flexible 8am to 8pm)
To apply email us a CV and covering letter to email@example.com