By Sara Bryce
Monday, October 29, 2012
ISLE of Wight Fire and Rescue Service was sent to deal with a chimney fire in Gatcombe last night (Sunday).
Ryde firefighters attended the cottage in Gatcombe Village Road after receiving the call at 8.36pm, and the fire was extinguished in under half an hour.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Monday, December 9, 2013
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.