By Jamie White
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
FIREFIGHTERS were called to Cowes last night (Tuesday) after fire broke out in the kitchen.
The Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service received a call at 8.16pm and two appliances — from Newport and Cowes — attended the property in Rogerson Close.
It is believed the fire started from a dishwasher and the kitchen suffered smoke and fire damage, while other parts of the home also suffered smoke damage.
No-one is thought to have been injured in the incident.
Friday, December 6, 2013
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Sunday, December 8, 2013
Monday, December 9, 2013
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.