By Ross Findon
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a property in Shanklin this afternoon (Tuesday).
Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service said it was called at 3.23pm to an address in Church Road, Shanklin, where a gas fire was smoking.
Three fire engines had been sent to the scene, according to fire control.
*The incident was over by 4.31pm according to fire control, who described it as a chimney fire and said no-one was injured.
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.