Missing girl found

By a County Press reporter

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

 

UPDATED TUESDAY 09:21*

MISSING Southampton teenager Rebecca McClean has been found on the Isle of Wight, according to police.

A spokewoman said Rebecca was safe and well and a *33-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of child abduction.

The police had appealed for information after she was reported missing this weekend. She had been seen in Ryde on Saturday.

*A police spokeswoman said today (Tuesday) the arrested man had been released on police bail.

  The 33-year-old, of Ryde, is due to return to a police station on October 7. 

More News

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Most Read

  1. Hurricane Gonzalo: Isle of Wight travel

    Tuesday, October 21, 2014

  2. Crash at Quarr

    Tuesday, October 21, 2014

  3. Return trip planned for Beer and Buses

    Monday, October 20, 2014

  4. Isle of Wight: the good and the bad in the spotlight

    Monday, October 20, 2014

  5. High winds damage lifeboat centre

    Tuesday, October 21, 2014

View our Elgin Traffic & Travel Map
Travel News Sponsor