By Ross Findon
Monday, June 25, 2012
Martin Poynter with the camping stove.
A WOMAN suffered burns after her camping stove exploded at the Isle of Wight Festival yesterday (Sunday).
The incident was dealt with by the on site team, Cannon Safety, and the woman was treated at the scene. She did not need hospital treatment, according to an Isle of Wight NHS spokeswoman.
Firefighter Martin Poynter, from Cannon Safety, said the accident was caused as by the stove's gas canister not being attached properly.
Friday, December 13, 2013
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.