Ryde, Isle Of Wight, PO33 1JF
- Price Range: £450,000 - £475,000
- Oozing with character
- 6 family bedrooms
- Minutes from the beach
- Garage & off road parking
- Perfect family home
- EPC energy rating E (42)
Character, high ceilings, large rooms, fantastic location, this property really is stunning!! Oozing with history you will be blown away by this one.
The location is what most people spend their lives dreaming of, literally a stones throw away from the beach, the kids will love it. You can even enjoy it too, maybe a nice romantic walk along the Esplanade watching the sun go down or even a B-B-Q on the beach on a nice summer's day.
You will have to take a map with you when you walk through the door into this beautiful 3 storey residence otherwise you might just get lost, you have so many options on how you would like the layout to be.
If you're one for character you will be overwhelmed by the lovely picture rails, original deep skirting boards and the open fires. Just imagine snuggling up with the kids or your partner feeling the warmth from the fire, whilst gazing out of the sensational bay window in the lounge.
Just think how excited all the family will be that they can all have their own rooms, and even their own reception room if they want to play the x-box or even have a go at playing on the drums!!
What the Owner says:
This is an extraordinary home to live in - it has given us a huge amount of flexible space to bring up children, host family gatherings, and to live full lives! Being just across the road from the Esplanade means that we can be on the beach within moments, and mainland connections are only five minutes walk away.
It's been a real privilege to live in a house that feels so connected to both the Island's history and its present!
We will be disappointed to leave this house behind, but our children have now moved on and we no longer need all the space, but we will take some amazing memories to our new home with us.
- Kitchen: 15'3 × 13'10 up to bay (4.65m × 4.22m)
- Utility Room: 12'9 × 9'2 (3.89m × 2.8m)
- Store Room: 14'3 × 3'10 (4.35m × 1.17m)
- Sitting Room: 13'7 × 12'10 (4.14m × 3.91m)
- Study: 12'10 × 9'9 (3.91m × 2.97m)
- Sun Room: 12'8 × 7'9 (3.86m × 2.36m)
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 20' × 13'10 up to bay (6.1m × 4.22m)
- Dining Room: 18'1 × 13'1 (5.52m × 3.99m)
- Bedroom 5: 13'1 × 10'1 (3.99m × 3.08m)
- Bedroom 6: 12'5 × 9'2 (3.79m × 2.8m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 20' × 13'10 up to bay (6.1m × 4.22m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 14'1 × 12'6 (4.3m × 3.81m)
- Bedroom 3: 18' × 13'1 (5.49m × 3.99m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'1 × 10' (3.99m × 3.05m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.